Showcase home located in cul-de-sac, on one of the largest lots in sought after Barkley Square. The main level of this open floor plan features vaulted ceilings, new granite, backsplash, light fixtures, fresh paint, and spacious enclosed sun room. The master suite features his and hers walk-in closets, tre-ceilings, and a door that leads to private back yard. This courtyard designed back yard is complete with new fence, pergola covered patio, water feature, and attached workshop. The second bedroom and bath are also on the main level with the third and fourth bedrooms upstairs. The fourth bedroom could also be used as a playroom, workout room, or home office. This home contains many extras including built in wine cooler, extra wide doors, custom drapery, plantation shutters, alarm system, landscape lighting, and sprinkler system on its own meter. Roof and two of the three heating/cooling systems replaced in the last 5 years with the third system replaced just last year.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Public Water Service
3,121 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Intercom System, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 2. Ventless, Den, Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, French Doors, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, On Street.
- Covered, Patio, Deck
- Sprinkler System
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter. Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors